Wheat is one of the most common foods, but wheatberries - the whole wheat grains - are surprisingly rarely used. But they're a versatile and tasty ingredient that brings the full flavour of wheat, whether used whole or freshly milled.
Rinse, bring to the boil then simmer until tender (45mins). Speed up cooking by pre-soaking for a few hours.
Please read carefully before placing your order
- Delivery within 5 mile radius of London Bridge.
- Please check that all of the order info is correct, including correct door numbers, telephone numbers and postcodes before you complete your order. If you realise after, please let us know immediately.
- We deliver Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- We cannot change any of the boxes to suit dietary requirements
- The porridge is not gluten free, the soda bread is not dairy free
- Delivery slots are made available 7 days ahead, if the date you're after doesn't appear it has either sold out or it is not available yet.
- We deliver between 10am and 6pm.